The 2018 Advocate Health Care International Chicago 5K is sold out. Registration is now closed.
Event bib numbers
Bib number mailing and pick-up
- U.S. residents had their bib number mailed to the address provided at the point of registration. Bib numbers were mailed in late September.
- U.S. residents who registered after Wednesday, August 22, 2018 must pick up their bib number on Friday, October 5 at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo.
- International residents (including Canada) must pick up their bib number on Friday, October 5 at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. The Abbott Health & Fitness Expo is at the McCormick Place Convention Center (2301 S. Martin Luther King Dr.).
- If your bib number appears damaged or has inaccurate information, please contact the Advocate Health Care International Chicago 5K office by phone at 312.904.9800 or by email at office@chicago5K.com.
Important bib number information
- Your bib number must be fastened with four (4) pins to the front of your outer layer of clothing and visible throughout the entire the race.
- Do not physically alter (cut, fold or obscure) your bib number in any way.
- Wearing your bib number improperly (pinned at your waist, pinned to race belts or fuel belts etc.) could result in improper scoring and possible disqualification.
- Fill out the back of your bib number with your emergency contact and medical information.
- Your bib number is non-transferable and must be worn only by you, the registered participant.
- The sale and/or transfer of your bib number is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Runners must be capable of maintaining a 15:00/mile pace, and completing the full 5K (3.1 miles) distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 45 minutes (mm:ss/45:59).
- Runners must be 8 years of age or older on event day. Runners under 18 years of age must have the registration form completed by a parent or legal guardian permitting participation.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Read Official Event Rules and Guidelines