Join runners from across the country and around the world on the streets of Chicago for the Advocate Health Care International Chicago 5K on Saturday, October 12, 2019! The entry fee for the 2019 event is $35.
Runner’s will receive:
- A one-of-a-kind running tour through downtown Chicago
- 2019 Commemorative finisher item
- Event bib number and timing device
- Finisher medal
Event bib numbers
Bib number mailing and pick-up
- U.S. residents will have their bib number mailed to the address provided at the point of registration. Bib numbers will be mailed in late September.
- U.S. residents who register after Wednesday, August 21, 2019 must pick up their bib number on Friday, October 11 at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo.
- International residents (including Canada) must pick up their bib number on Friday, October 11 at the Abbott Health & Fitness Expo from 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. The Abbott Health & Fitness Expo is at the McCormick Place Convention Center (2301 S. Prairie Ave, Chicago, IL).
- If your bib number appears damaged or has inaccurate information, please contact the Advocate Health Care International Chicago 5K office by phone at 312.904.9800 or by email at office@chicago5K.com.
Important bib number information
- Your bib number must be fastened with four (4) pins to the front of your outer layer of clothing and visible throughout the entire the race.
- Do not physically alter (cut, fold or obscure) your bib number in any way.
- Wearing your bib number improperly (pinned at your waist, pinned to race belts or fuel belts etc.) could result in improper scoring and possible disqualification.
- Fill out the back of your bib number with your emergency contact and medical information.
- Your bib number is non-transferable and must be worn only by you, the registered participant.
- The sale and/or transfer of your bib number is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Runners must be capable of maintaining a 15:00/mile pace, and completing the full 5K (3.1 miles) distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 45 minutes (mm:ss/45:59).
- Runners must be 8 years of age or older on event day. Runners under 18 years of age must have the registration form completed by a parent or legal guardian permitting participation.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Read Official Event Rules and Guidelines